Sunday, March 25, 2007

Talk to us

So, if you wanna talk to us...we'll be here sporadically:

http://www.whatstudios.net/chat/


Stop by and say howdy.

Chance is making Cold tea, Hananel is making hot tea, Seth is making Pasta, Moss is making movies, and I'm making internet. It's an interesting experiment trying to take 5 band members grocery stopping...you learn about how different everybody really is. Somehow, it's very hot in Ohio. We were expecting cold for some reason. Everything is moving along OK so far...somehow we got bass and drums to 3 tracks done today. Of course, we started with the easy stuff...

Seth just threw pasta at the wall...so I need to go see about that. Later.


-chall

2 comments:

Unknown said...

al dente!

I hope the recording goes well... I, too am green with envy at your brushings with greatness via equipment and surroundings- Sorry, I don't think java likes my computer; I gave up on the chat thing. We're looking forward to Louisville, and I really miss hanging out with you folk.

Tiki Sanchez said...

al dente? Is he still around? I think he helped break Christian Music.