Saturday, March 24, 2007

So I said, "What about breakfast at...wait, are you guys even awake yet?"

So this is our update. It's shorter than I expected because of a few things like the internet crapping out in the middle of the lengthy update I just finished writing...





Anyway.





We got to Athens at about 2:00 AM without any major complications.


After paying homage to the cat superglued to the wall,

we all went to our respective couches, futons, and floors to catch some sleep. (Apologies for the picture quality above, I can't dig the real camera out of the stuff we have shoved in the back of the Burban.)

So we went to IHOP. Some codgy old lady made us move our rig out of the parking lot beside IHOP because it was some sort of business/restaurant/bar/wing place parking lot. John Moss made her feel bad with biting sarcasm. (Well, in all honesty, she probably didn't notice it.)

We're on the way to Cincinatti now. We'll have some of the better pictures from last night and today's trip uploaded later, I'm sure. I'm taking a nap, though.

No comments: