Monday, May 21, 2007

Manic Monday

So...I got keeper tracks on 4 tunes before lunch...Moss is back to work now.

Here's some photos:

Me tracking guitfiddles:

chall5


chall6


This is what the other folks do while guitars happen:

han1

(seth with his new Mac...I think it runs on Biodiesel)
seth1


Moss just started some guitar tracks:

moss1


Through these amps:

amps1


Uncle Tom:

tom




Seth is trying to video chat on his Mac with the Wilkersons. I have to go see what that means.

-chall

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Moss needs a haircut. And that mac is SWEET

h3rndon said...

in the full body shot of chall playing the guitar he's standing next to a crate with a water on it that he thinks is a guitar amp. its not. maybe he should get some more sleep or something.

s. wells said...

chall rocks

Chall said...

I'm no respecter of what's supposed to be amps or what's not supposed to be amps. I'll plug into anything.

And yes, Sarah...I do rock...and you smooth.