Monday, May 21, 2007

Enough about this recording stuff

We just got done talking to Matt Wilkerson on Skype. By talking, we mean video chat.

So if you want to chat with the whole band, get Skype. Look for my name (sethgolden or Seth Golden) and the whole band will be on later tonight to chat. We may in fact do a philosophy table discussion with everyone that is invited to it.

Plus, here's cool photo editing this Mac does.



If anyone else gets bored, let us know...right now, Hananel and I are the only ones not having to do anything like work or whatever...

-seth

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you all!!

michelle irene said...

It seems my whole closet has gotten to Ohio. Hananel will understand.

Skype?

mwilk said...

Thanks for the studio tour via webcam. I feel like I'm a part of the action now. -mwilk

s. wells said...

sweet mac action