Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Kicking out the jams

So Hannelore and I kicked out some vocal jams this morning. The best part is that we did a lot of scratch vocals last time that served their purpose far better than we thought they did originally. I'm practically done with vocals. I'm going to punch an extra part (previously unheard by any audience except the Mavity) for "Dreaming with the Upsides Down" that should add a bit of dynamic buildup for the end of the song.

As far as bass goes, I've got a synth bass track to put on "Simulacra." In addition, depending on how things go over the next few days, we might do noise tracks for the same song. We're moving along fairly quickly, almost on a par with the last trip up. I think we got more structure established the last time, so it formed a foundation for us to actually work on some of that this time.

I'm not sure what we're doing for lunch, but my belly says it needs to happen soon.

-seth

No comments: