Wednesday, June 20, 2007

i own th cosmos now, and my first act as govnor of the cosmos is to abolish th lttr "E"

So hav fun making sntncs without that lttr. Just kidding. You can all use the letter E--it's a good letter. It hasn't done anything to me, so why would i do something so mean as to banish it. E and I are good friends; we go fishing all the time. ... But i did buy the Cosmos. And for only $19.99. Plus tax. We managed to fit it into the suburban, but just barely. I also purchased Dubliners by James Joyce and look forward to reading it in between mixing sessions. Morales took home a copy of Ayn Rand's For the New Intellectual, and Chris bought an awe-inspiring volume concerning the making of the first Star Wars film (episode IV: a New Hope). Also a guitar magazine, a music review magazine, and one sentence fragment. And how could I have written this paragraph without my good friend E?

--JohnLakeMoss

5 comments:

Seth Golden said...

It's 3asy to not us3 th3 l3tt3r 3. Trust m3 on this.

Tiki Sanchez said...

Man its good to see you using the letter "roy"...I'll be needing my royalty check soon. "all the power of "Y" and "you understood" but half the calories.

Seth Golden said...

Royalty check? I didn't know you were such a punny guy.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can say that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the decrease issue of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=download - record - capture + burn -15in1 ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg